Having gone through a wedding myself and having so many friends who have gone through it, we feel that it is always challenging to pick the correct venue for a wedding or even events in general! ... and then try to decide whether the food is good or not?! This blog is dedicated to trying to share options to soon-to-be-wed couples, event organizers on venue and menu choices.

My blog focuses on providing information, in hope that it would give you better insights into restaurants, their food, their limitations, their general price factors and many more. This is so that it could help you in choosing the next venue for your event.

Sunday 30 September 2012

Starting it all…

So we’ve got starting on this little project. I managed to start contacting some of the hotels and restaurants that I know. I found out that even though I am trying to help people by letting them know what’s available at the venues and food… some of those places don’t really feel like cooperating and letting me blog about them. Oh well… I guess its their loss?

But the great news is that many hotels and restaurants that I contacted are very supportive of what I am trying to do. So hopefully this blog that I’m starting will share information that is useful to its readers that want to know about menu options and specialties for their wedding.

jv_b2197

photo by Yeh @ Wondrous Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment